Saturday, April 18, 2009

GRRRR....

Paul and I each had to go to the ER for different reasons earlier this year, and of course we can't afford to pay the $600 in medical bills, so I applied for financial assistance through the hospital. They made me send in our tax returns, my pay stubs, and Paul's financial aid award letter. I got their determination letter yesterday. It appears that, despite the fact that I 'm the only person working and don't even get regular hours, they think I have enough money to pay 60% of this bill. Uh, news flash, dipshits: if I'm applying for financial assistance, it means I can't afford to pay ANYTHING, not "Oh, I can barely keep a roof over our heads, but SURE, $350 is mere pocket change." $350 is just as impossible for me to pay as $600. Assholes.

...And I WORK for this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment