Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yay for job security!

So my boss called me Thursday, to discuss the March schedule and the possibility of CT training.

Apparently she was rather confused/mistaken about the whole Canada thing, she thought we were moving like next month, LOL. I told her, "Oh no, I'm taking their x-ray registry but that's not until May, and I'm not sure how long the hiring process takes up there, so I won't be leaving for quite some time." Which is true. The relief in her voice was obvious. She said that they really wanted me to get up to speed on the CT scanner as quickly as possible, so she's scheduling me with WG and CV (our day shift CT techs) a couple days a week! *GLEE!* I'm sure I'll be paid for it, but even if I weren't, I wouldn't care.

Also, I am scheduled to work the nights of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th, and may get scheduled for some nights mid-month, because our other night CT tech is going to be out on medical leave, and they haven't hired that temp person to replace her. I am also scheduled for some nights toward the end of the month, but I'm not sure which ones yet, my boss said she'd email the schedule to me. I hope I don't have to work the night of the 27th. If I do, I'll ask KN if she can trade with me. I've got a badass party to attend that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment